Our Babies

Friday, February 26, 2010

8: Celebrate (Almost)

Remind me some day to tell you about the day where your Mom had about 4 painful contractions before noon and then I thought today would be the day to celebrate, so I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off all day at work and then, as it turned out, after your Mom's regularly scheduled doctor's appointment, that she was still 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced.

Oh wait, that was today? Oh yeah, it was!

But, alas, it doesn't look like today is the day!

But, you could be here any day now! We're officially on Baby Watch: 2010!

She's just having another contraction as I write this!

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH I cant take it anymore. I have been checking about 4 times a day and its all I can do to not post every time! Come out come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DID end up going to the hospital that night - I guess technically it was Saturday morning, so you're safe.

    ReplyDelete