Your mom fed you at 5:30 pm and- though you were awake for some of this time- you didn't want food again until 10:00pm!
And then you slept- in your cradle, alone!- from 10:30 pm to 2:00 am!
Way to go champ! You sure are maturing fast for a little 2 month old!
Don't get me wrong, you were still fussy a bit, and cried some too, and didn't want to not be held for a little bit. But, for the most part, WOW! We are so proud of you!
I can't believe that 2 months have passed since you entered the world and changed your Mom's and my life. 2 months is a long time!
I really dislike that I have to be away from you while I'm at work, but it makes it extra sweet when I get to come home and cuddle with you and play with you and feed you in the evenings (and early mornings).
Being away from you and your Mom while I'm at work is made a little easier with phone calls (where I get to talk to your Mom and hear you talking to her in the background...but sometimes your talking is actually crying or screaming, and I can't hear your mom...or much of anything for the rest of the day out of that ear).
And other days, being away from you guys while at work is even easier because your Mommy sends me pictures of you!
Check out the series she sent today, of my little boy, which I will call:
"Aidan, 2 months, 2 sneezes."
Your mom's caption may have been more to the point: "Look how cute he is!"
But, you were sneezing in a few of these pictures..can you guess which ones?
In other news, your Mother reports that you have started mimicking her. She'll stick her tongue out at you and...eventually...during moments of extreme concentration, you'll stick your tongue out back at her! I'm going to try this activity tonight!
Please review the pictures again to see how happy you were today...because I fear tomorrow you might not be too happy with us.
Tomorrow you get your first innoculation shots with the Doctor...
When he's older he'll happier to have had the shots than a life-threatening illness. Smile for science!
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of the sneeze photos-how hilarious! I love this little munchkin and I don't even know him! You guys are doing GREAT!
ReplyDelete