Well, buddy, you are 11 weeks old now, and it's high time you saw the whole truth about how you got here. Well maybe not that whole truth...but I mean the nine month journey of how you grew from a few cells big to our big baby boy!
During our pregnancy with you your Mom and I took a picture of her belly from week 8 all the way to week 39... the last picture we took was on the Friday night that your Mom was having contractions with you! We were running around trying to get everything ready to roll to go to the hospital, and we had the peace of mind to grab one final belly shot before you made your debut!
I finally finished putting this animation together. Here's the bare bones version:
And Here's the cinematic piece de resistance!
So, sit back and relax and watch how you grew from a belly to a baby, condensed down into 16 seconds! (The video's a bit too big to fit here on our tiny blog, so I recommend double clicking on it again and viewing it in its big time full size glory on you tube!)
It's hard to believe that you were even ever inside your Mommy. 11 weeks later and pregnancy seems like a distant memory for your Mom and Me. She misses being pregnant, she says, but having you here with is by far the much cooler, more exciting and incredible adventure!
So, no matter where you go in life, you can look at this video and see how grew! You'll know that for 9 months it was just the two of you, your Mommy and you! But now that you're out here for good, we are a family! I can't wait for the times when the "Two of us" can do all those fun things the Beatles sings about, but I also love every minute of it being the three of us, or the five of us, if you count the mutts.
(And..don't forget...one day you'll hopefully have a sibling or two too!)
We love you and we can't imagine our home or our lives without you. It's hard to remember a time when "the two of us" was just your Mom and Me. And though those times were fun, we wouldn't trade you for the world, young man!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute!! I need to do something like this after Sam comes :) Thanks for the idea!!
ReplyDeletethanks Christy! You are on the ball! I was just experimenting with that first one...now I have the real deal bells-and-whistles video up! :)
ReplyDelete