It was two of our little neighbor boys in their backyard, looking through the fence, saying hi to you...buck naked.
I thought "well, the weather's nice enough...we should let Aidan play naked in the backyard and see what happens."
So, that night, I stripped you down and let you wander around the backyard. You loved it!
Since then you've had 2 or 3 fun, fully nude, muddy, wet, sunny play times outside. And you've totally bonded with nature each time.
You don't care if you get rocks on your tush or sticks on your tush. You've got scraped up legs and a splinter in your finger, but you still LOVE being naked outside. Fun in the sprinkler, fun in the sun, even fun swinging and spinning in and out of the water.
Your Mommy says that you are just like she was: a mud-pie making, outdoors-loving, muddy, dirty kid.
Good clean fun for all!
So cute Aaron! I haven't commented in a while, but I'm still staying caught up! Glad he's becoming one with nature :] LOL This is how my husband was potty trained! Just go in the back, pee on the fence and get on with your life :]
ReplyDelete