Last week you turned three months old! I know, I know, I always say this kind of stuff, but I have to reiterate. I mean, just the blink-of-an-eye ago you were nothing but a growing belly bump:
And then you were here! A lovely little newborn babe, completely dependent on us for everything. So sweet, and calm, and warm. Well, now that you're 3 months old, you're still sweet and calm and warm (most of the time, unless it's cold in the house). And you're still lovely and little (though not AS little)...but now, you're not really a newborn anymore! You're a little lady, a charming baby, full of personality and light in your eyes.
You smile great smiles!
You giggle, you 'talk', you laugh!
You grasp items with your hands. You sit in your Bumbo chair, sit in our laps and hold your head up wonderfully! Your neck strength and muscle control has gotten so good! All that tummy time has really paid off! You're a sturdy little girl now.
You are such a precious, precocious little girl now, and while we can't wait for the next step, your mother and I both are thoroughly enjoying the three-month-old you (even with the occasional clawing and screaming, which is totally natural for a baby with sharp fingernails and a slight aversion to bedtime).
You are sugar and spice and everything nice, handing out smiles without restraint. You're Three months old now, and look how far you've come!
And everyone seems to know it! Even 'the boys' couldn't stay away from you during your all-important photo shoot!
It's amazing how far you've come in such a short time. And whether I want to believe it or not, it's happening all too quickly! It seems like we've never been without you, little daughter of mine, yet every minute that your with us (yes, even the slightly loud ones) seem like a new, amazing gift in our lives.
Happy 3 Month-versary, my Princess Jules!!




No comments:
Post a Comment