On Monday I stayed home from work since your mother, you and Julia (and me too, a bit) were under the weather. But, being under the weather has its perks too: some good cuddles.
You awoke from a nap a bit too early, so you fell asleep again on me. I was honored to do it, and even caught a few winks myself.
I'm so grateful for the relationship we're building, Aidan. And I'm also thankful that we still get moments like this, years after we first held you.
So we slept for a little bit, until I awoke and put you back in bed, where you slept for about 45 more minutes.
You awoke in a much better mood and seemed to be feeling all better. I'm not going to say that sleeping on your dear Papa has magical powers...but I'm not going to say that it doesn't either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment