
The work days fly by, as I can't wait to get home to you and your mother (and dog brothers).
The weekends I try to slow down, so that these long summer days where we're together for a whole day seem to last forever. Or at least tide me over until the next weekend.
One day, Aidan, you said "Hi Daddy! You came back!" (as if I don't often come back!)
You also greeted me once this week with "Hi Daddy! You have fun at bounce house?" (I promise, I was NOT at the bounce house all day).
I've been getting some good Julia laughs and smiles as I feed you dinner. You and I also have gotten into several book eating contests, much to your delight!
And I've been a special guest in Aidan's bath (by invite only) for three nights in a row.






No comments:
Post a Comment