Aidan, you love to sing. You have developed a great interest in playing DJ with the ipod and speakers- sifting through songs and listening intently or searching for the one you want to hear.
Sometimes you let an entire song play.
And sometimes you sing along.
I've heard you singing this song to yourself from time to time, and happened to catch it on video.
You have the sweetest voice; and the most earnest appreciation of music. There's something so pure about when you sing to us. It shows your brain and heart at work; and it's just amazing to hear you learning something no one has necessarily taught you. You just learned it yourself.
Maybe that's why this makes me tear up. Maybe it just reminds me how far you've come and how much you've grown and how much you know and how you see the world around you.
I don't really know, and I can't quite put my finger on it.
But I do know that to me, it is insanely beautiful. And I want to remember your song forever.
I hope that you will always find songs and music in your heart and in your life.
I love you...forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment