Before dinner: How's that tooth Aidan?
Aidan: Pretty loose!
Mid-dinner...Mid-Hamburger, you nonchalantly said "I loosed it."
We looked at you.
You slowly smiled and showed us your tooth in your hand.
"I almost swallowed it but I spit it out!"
Your sister pulled you over to see:
"There's some blood!"
Your Mommy helped you out with that one. Not the mustard though.
And then you let me see it!
We kept it in a little ketchup container for the rest of the meal.
You are now a TWO-Fer!
Look at that smile!
You were so kind that you gave your sister the tooth fairy pillow with your name and tooth-loss dates on it.
But you kept the coin.
You already have two adult teeth coming in their place.
You are growing up before our eyes, my sweet boy. And although you are the one losing your teeth, if you grow up to fast, your mom and I may be the ones to lose 'it.'

No comments:
Post a Comment