Her Eyes deceive her.
+ Yesterday she couldn't come water the garden with me, because the visual of running water flowing out of the hose made her nauseous.
+For his birthday we bought BJ "The Watchmen" (you can see it when you're 15; I will force you to read the comic book first though). But your Mom couldn't even look at the gift. The lenticular cover on the DVD gave her motion sickness!
The biggest clue that her eyes are messed up:
+ Your mother said I looked cute the other day.
The Olfactory seems to be working at full steam.
The old sniffer has been in high gear for a couple of weeks now:
+ Note: Don't cook salmon for yourself with a pregnant woman in the house. EVER. Don't ask.
+ We couldn't walk by the old boat house down at White Rock Lake because it "smelled like old fish." For the record, I was at maximum smell capability, and I didn't smell a thing!
+ Our dogs (well, I guess they're your dogs too, now!), Preston and Toby, have a certain aroma (when they're clean, not dirty) that your Mom absolutely loves. "Their feet smell like Cheetos," your Mom used to say. But, their smell is now too overpowering for Holly's nose!

And, the lastest victim of your mother's nose:
+ ME! My smell (my signature scent) is too much-- it's overwhelming her! Now we're not talking about post-lawn-mowing or bike-riding sweaty stink or even Tex-Mex induced airborne events. We're just talking my regular smell...my musk. So, I've been rendered into some sort of Rogue-type character...I can't get too close to the one I love because my mutant ability can do incredible harm.
But, at least I'm cute! (according to a very reliable source)
On a side note, I've also been instructed to take my constitutionals elsewhere...not in the master bathroom. At least I'm still allowed to do it indoors! It's too hot outside for that kind of nonsense.
p.s. Cravings update: Last night your Mom needed Breathe Right strips to...well...breathe. This is an unrelated symptom to pregnancy...probably allergies (hopefully to ragweed or cottonwood...not Aaron). But, while at the store, I got your Mom some stuff she was craving: Wintergreen Gum, Peaches and Shockers (but, alas, they were out of Shockers).
No comments:
Post a Comment