Our Babies

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Showin' and Growin'

Well, you continue to grow in your Mom's belly day after day! We can't wait to feel your kicks and hear your heartbeat again. In fact, next Tuesday we're going to see Dr. Hagood again to have your picture taken again! Hopefully we'll be able to see how much you've grown in more detail: non-webbed fingers and toes, misplaced ears, transparent skin, heart pumping blood and all!

In the meantime, though, we must look at you from the outside only. I posted this picture, showing off how much our garden is growing, and your Aunt Rebekka commented, "I think Holly is starting to show!"So, maybe our secret is out of the bag now! Are your eyes drawn to the delicious, fresh green bean or toward the baby bump?

PS. Your first concert was AMAZING! You're now officially poised to be a good Beatles-maniac. You didn't cause your Mom any pain or fussiness during the entire show! I even think I heard you singing along during "Hey Jude!"

No comments:

Post a Comment