Our Babies

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What did the Papa Tomato Say to The Baby Tomato when he was lagging behind?

Ketchup!

As you get to know me, you'll find that I have tons of awesome jokes like that.

But, today, we're going to play "ketchup" and take a look at how much you've grown over the past 4 weeks!
Week 31


Week 32


Week 33



Week 34

As you can tell, the wardrobe choices are become slimmer and slimmer as your Mother becomes...pregnanter and pregnanter.

You can also see how well your nursery is coming together! We did, in fact, hang up the illustrations I told you about so long ago!

Even though I talk to you every day and write to you almost as often, I still can't wait for you to actually come out so we can talk face to face, and finally have the time to catch up, for real!

Plus, I literally have dozens of amazing jokes to tell you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the changing table gets fuller and fuller of presents!!!

    ReplyDelete