Over the past couple of weeks (ever since Father's Day), you've been trying and trying to roll over from your back to your tummy. I took video that I need to show you still... but it seems now we'll have something to compare those early rolls to.
This morning your Mom found you sleeping in your crib...on your TUMMMY!
We didn't put you like this, so clearly you had to do it yourself!
You rolled over from back to tummy all by yourself!
But, if a tree falls in the forest and no one's there to hear it, does it make any noise?
Wrong question: if a baby rolls over in the night and no one's there to see it, does it still count?
Well, there's no real need to consider this question anyway: During tummy time today, your Mom put you down on your back and you just started rolling over all by yourself... you rolled over from back to tummy to back to tummy all by yourself! And your Mom saw it ! And then videoed it!
I feel this way every day I'm at the office, but today especially, I can't wait to get home and see you and your awesome rolling over!
You greeted me with such a HUGE smile this morning before I left for work. Now I know why! You taught yourself something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment