Our Babies

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Dog, the Dad and the Wardrobe

The other day you followed me into the master bedroom closet as I was changing afterwork. You decided it would be a fun time to play: play with Toby, chill in the dog bed, play with the camera, make funny faces and play with shoes. I couldn't agree more!

Not to air our dirty laundry, which is literally on display in all of these video clips, but who knew so much fun could be had in the wardrobe? I had to video you playing and share it...it's just too good.





Normally when you follow us into our closet, you want to hear the music box that your Mom and I got in Paris. It plays "La vie en rose," and now you love that song! But on this day, all you wanted to do was play! You even tried to give Toby one of Mommy's shoes.

It's so wonderful to be able to imaginative play with you like this.



So, we may not have any skeletons in the closet, but we certainly did have lots of dirty laundry. But, more important than that, we had a lot of good clean fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment