Last weekend I had the pleasrue of joining you for a rollicking romp 'round the 'rboretum. We love the Dallas Arboretum- that's why we're members- and we love just being to up and go to it whenever we want. So, last weekend, your Mom needed to illustrate, and you and I needed to get out of the house. So we went to the Arboretum! I had a blast with you. You only had one two-year-old tantrumic moment, but we worked through it and enjoyed the water features, the old west Frontier Village, the wildlife and, of course, a delicious ice cream sandwich.
This is a photo of our day together, just the two of us.
We'll always have time together-- no Cats in the Cradle here-- but, our times will of course grow and evolve as we grow and evolve. But here's to that day, September whatever-it-was 2012- a fun little slice in time where no one was hurt, everyone had fun, everyone got really wet and a little sun-kissed and one ice cream sandwich was shared by father and son.



























No comments:
Post a Comment