When Mama has to work, it's time for some fun time with Daddy.
While your Mother slaved away over a hot sewing machine to create the perfect Halloween costumes for you two, the three of us got to go on a few adventures.
One night, Julia, you chose to go to the playground...
Where under my careful watch, you both wound up near naked and covered in yogurt and (what was hopefully, yet still not full determined to be) dirt.
The next day, after we went a votin' and watched democracy in action (by which I mean, your Mom and I took turns voting while the two of you had fun in the library), the three of us got to hang out some more. Aidan, you chose to go down by the lake, so down, down to the lake we went and just kind of walked along the shore, checking things out, eating lunch, and tossing rocks and sticks into the water.
We must have been doing something right because a stranger came up to us and told us that he and his wife first took their kids down to White Rock Lake when hey were about your ages. He had snapped a picture of the three of us and asked if I wanted it.
I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment