Last weekend it was really grey, and cold, and yucky outside. Julia, Aidan- you and I tried to go to the indoor playground at the rec center, but it was closed. Then we went to the playground outside. We saw the fountain.
Then off to the jungle gym. I was freezing, but you two didn't seem to mind. Aidan, you just put your socks on your hands instead of mittens. Julia, you ate a bag of green chips in the cold. I was frigid...so we all decided to go to the mall instead! Just the three of us. First we saw the ducks and turtles, then the hammering giants, then a really cool water tower. Then we saw the ice cream. Being the responsible father I am, I got you guys ice cream for lunch!
Aidan, you protested the whole notion of spoons, and things got messy.
Aidan, you spelled your name all by yourself! (With a little help to safeguard against multiple letters)
Then, I taught you two how to walk arm in arm. You guys loved it!
The next day was even rainier and colder! So I took te two of you to a different mall for a different kind of fun!
Then the two of you cleared the top of the mountain and wrestled the giggles out of each other. Body slams, pinning, and lots of laughing!






















No comments:
Post a Comment