We're safely in the middle of the 6th month now, and I just read that the 6th month is the time of greatest growth for your Mommy's belly.
And that couldn't have come at a better time of year. Your Mom and I both LOVE Thanksgiving, not only for the family, but mostly for the food said family makes!
We had the pleasure of having Thanksgiving dinner once with our friends...
...once again with your Mom's side of the family in Sulphur Springs (at your Great Grandma's house)..
... and Twice with the Weinstein side in Houston at your Uncle Taff and Aunt April's house.
Now, I must admit, it's hard to not get stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving...and I certainly had my fill.
But, with all the Turkey, cranberry sauce, hot rolls, sweet potato souffle (made from sweet potatoes in our garden!), stuffing, olive salad, deviled eggs, pumpking pie, coconut cream pie and pumpkin rolls (made by your Mom, herself), your Mom and I both agree that Thanksgiving dinner(s) was major fuel for you to grow--
Subsequently, your Momma's belly definitely had a growth spurt this weekend!
I don't think the people who wrote these pregnancy books banked on the 3rd week of the 6th month landing on Thanksgiving. Instead of it being the month of your Mom's biggest belly growth, it may just have been the biggest growth of the pregnancy in one week!
Or maybe we were just both stuffed!
No comments:
Post a Comment