Our Babies

Friday, August 27, 2010

Long Distance Relationship

I forgot to post this video! Last week on my drive home you and your Mommy talked to me on the phone! Don't worry, I was wearing my hands-free set, to be safe. Well, your Mommy was talking to me...you were trying to eat the phone, which is what it's meant to be anyway.

A lot has happened since this video was taken, I mean a week is a long time in baby-world.

But I figured it's better late than never!

Today you are 6 months old! I can't believe you've only been with us for six months! It seems like a lifetime of learning and experiences have occurred since your birth. But then again, it seems to have gone by so quickly too!

Being 6 months old is definitely something to phone home about...or at least something to lick the phone for!

No comments:

Post a Comment